Proposals to review texts not listed under "Available Texts" at the bottom of this page are also encouraged. When Frontiers provides the review copy, reviews are due within 3 months of receiving the book.
- Review articles should be between 600-1,000 words, double-spaced, and should conform to APA or MLA style.
- Reviews articles should give a brief overview of the book’s content and comment on the book’s strengths and weaknesses, providing examples that help the reader to understand why reading this book is or is not valuable for a professional in the field of international education.
- The text should be submitted in doc or docx formats. Please do not submit manuscripts in pdf format.
- Review articles should be submitted via the online submission form with “book review” selected as submission type.
- Upon submission of the review article, the author grants Frontiers copyright to its content and copyediting begins.
- All materials published in Frontiers are copyedited and peer-reviewed, though book reviews undergo a simplified review process in order to ensure timely publication of review of recent releases.
- A review writer can expect to work with one or both Book Review Editors to revise and refine the focus of their review before it is published.
- Once copyediting is complete and the review is accepted, it will be published in the next regular issue of Frontiers.
- Reviewers have three months from the date the review copy is sent to submit their review
Texts Available for Review
If you or your organization is publishing a text that you'd like to see reviewed in Frontiers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.