Application Submission Deadline: October 22, 2018
The vision of the Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad is to document and disseminate innovative advancements and foster dialogue and debate for a wide audience in international education. Frontiers is currently accepting applications for Editorial Board members for the 2019-2022 term. Interested applicants are invited to apply and should meet the following requirements:
- Actively engaged with the field of education abroad
- Expertise in research, practice, or a combination of both in education abroad or a related discipline or subfield
- Advanced degree preferred
A full description of the role of Editorial Board members is available here.
- Complete Editorial Board application
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Cover letter which answers the question: What unique perspective would you bring to Frontiers?
Editorial Board membership will be balanced based on the following criteria:
- Areas of Expertise
- Experience (years in the field)
- Evidence of Juried Publications and/or Editorial Experience
- Geographical Representation
- Terminal Degree
How to Apply:
Submit via the online form below. Applications will not be complete without uploading a cover letter and a CV or résumé.
If selected, Editorial Board members will be expected to begin their terms with participation in the semi-annual virtual board meeting in January 2019. All applicants will be notified of the decision by December 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email Interim Editor Amelia Dietrich at email@example.com. Thank you, and we look forward to your application.
Please share this call with colleagues who may have an interest in joining the Frontiers Editorial Board.